Electrical question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Electrical question
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:52:36 -0500
Friday I was out driving in the Midget (79). Everything was going just like
the brochure, when all of the sudden, the engine died. So, I tried popping
the clutch. Nothing. Downshifted and popped the clutch. Nothing. So,
muttering a few choice words to myself, I let 'er coast to the shoulder of
the road. Turned the key. It started right up!!! Drove home, no problem.
Later that day I took 'er out again. Brought the better half with me. It
behaved. But, no radio. Not on AM. Not on FM. No stations. Damn!!

Saturday morning I went out to see what I could see. I turned the key,
turned on the radio. It was working great!!!

My question... What do I have to sacrifice to Lord Lucas before I can feel
confident that I will return from wheever I choose to go?

Michael
mwalter@luminet.net