Re: Electrical question

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical question
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:33:11 -0400
Allen,
That's very good advice.

Back in 1982 when I bought my '72 Midget, the DPO had installed jumper wires
here
and there and several components worked intermittently. I removed all of the
jumper wires, took apart every connection, cleaned all of the bullet connectors
and cleaned or replaced the black connectors and voila, everything worked and
continued to work without problems.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT