Re: New to the list

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New to the list
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 07:26:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't think that Canada was metric in the 60's.  Anybody remember when we
went strange?

According to Horler, your speedometer is SN6125/03 made by Jaeger.

Does anyone know if this is a european spec Midget?  What other
charracteristics would a Euorpean spec car have?  Lights/lenses?  I assume
that this is a LHD?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette