Re: any advice?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:26:54 EDT
Welcome  Patricia to the greatest list on the net - - - of course we are
prejudice <BG>

We think the key points have already been cover so only have a little to add.
 Having had the opportunity to drive almost every major sports car built in
the '50s and '60s it is our feeling that none are as much pure fun as
Spridgets.  However when these cars were new they required more maintenance
than we expect of current generation vehicles.  Unlike wine, 30 to 40 years
of aging has not improved this requirement.  On the other hand it is hard to
find a current vehicle that is such a joy to drive and has such a great group
of enthusiast, both on and off of the net.

Regardless of whether you choose to get a  Spridget now or wait awhile we
hope you will stay with the list.  It will be humorous, sometimes outrageous
but always helpful.

Forty years of marriage and Sprites.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) (original owners)
1967 Sprite Mk III (in progress)
1988 Ford Festiva (daily chores)
1973 Ford Van (haul Spridget stuff)
1991 RV (visit Spridget folks)