Re: any advice?

To: maine2me@yahoo.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:55:50 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/2000 9:11:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
maine2me@yahoo.com writes:

<< I can attest to the time and money involved in
 restoring one of these compaired to buying one fully
 restored.
 I bought my Midget Dec. 13,1998...figured I would be
 driving it by May 1999...Guess what...It's June 2000
 and I'm not finished yet. Almost though...Time and
 Money (and my fingers crossed)I'll be driving it by
 September this year.
 As a side note...I'm going to have a 69 BGT as my next
 illness. :o)) >>

Dan:

I bought my Sprite in June, 1996--right now she is a body shell--no
prediction as to when it will be completed and I really don't want to add up
all the purchase tickets to see what I am into her for.  I do plan to be
driving her someday, though.   BTW, I still have a '67 BGT parts car (right
hand drive) sitting in my back yard rusting away--Engine and tranny are not
frozen--all drive train is there.  I am in East Tennessee.  Will sell cheap
to anyone who will pick her up.  You sound like you will be needing a good
parts car.  8^)

--David C.