Re: any advice?

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:18:26 EDT
In a message dated 06/27/2000 11:29:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

<< but if anyone has any advice for
 what someone like me might want to get it would be greatly appriciated.
 Thank you

 Patricia Sauthoff >>

Patricia welcome, we have on this list, if nothing else, a wealth of opinions
and advice.

My suggestion is that you buy as restored a vehicle as possible...probably a
67-74 model with a rebuilt engine, trans, and most of the cosmetics done.
This should be in the $3000-$6000 dollar range.

You will then either have to commit a fair amount of time to maintenance and
repair, or find a new boyfriend that owns a repair shop.

There are a few daily drivers on the list. but these little cars, even when
new, took a bit of fiddeling and now they are all over a quarter century old.
 That's a long time to you, yesterday to some of us.

Bottom line, having a Spridget is very enjoyable and many of us will always
have at least one, but have a fall back way to get to work just in case.

R Houston