Re: Storing and Cataloging

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Storing and Cataloging
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:16:06 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/2000 4:02:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bkitterer@aol.com writes:

<< It is our nature to sit down at the computer before starting almost any
task
 or project.  So we have used a database to keep track of parts on hand as
 well as parts needed. >>

That is neat, Bob and Annice.  I think there is a definite place for the
puter in keeping up with masses of parts.  I am very interested in computer
cataloguing my parts. I have a whole storage shed of parts just lying in
boxes--some boxes I have no idea what is in them (I received them from
someone who was dying to give them to me and I just stacked them in the
shed).  So I am gonna have to go get boxes, sort, catalogue, and figure out a
way to find them again in the future.

--David C.