Re: Storing and Cataloging

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Storing and Cataloging
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:48:18 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
After perusing all of your methods of madness, running from the anal (you
know who you are) to the sublime, I have to say that the one with the system
closest to mine is Larry Cogan. Way to go Larry :-)

Being organized takes half the fun out of it.

If I was organized Sandi would feel left out as she always has to come and
find the missing parts.

Larry Miller

P.S. My office closely resembles my garage.