Re: Storing and Cataloging

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Storing and Cataloging
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:23:50 -0400
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Here is my storage solution.
I use Rubbermaid 12 qt stackable bins for medium stuff like 1 for fuel
pumps (good and bad) 1 for NOS stuff, brake stuff, switches, etc.
I use the large 20 gallon totes for carbs and intakes, wiring harnesses,
large brake parts, etc.
And I have many years of Folgers instant coffe jars with the lids
screwed up to the ceiling or under shelves, I fii the jars with *stuff*
and screw it up to the lid.
I have a basement for large stuff like bugeye bonnets, A 40 doors and
spare glass and a loft above the garage for semi large stuff like
spridget fenders, top bows, totes full of Lucas lights (used) front
ends, bunpers and like that.

I started making a list back in 1989 when I got my first computer, That
was then, I still may make a list one of these years.
All the boxes are labeled with general contents, but where did I put the
box?
Finding sruff up in the loft is a nightmare! It's kind of stacked up
among wheels, tires, dashboards, radiators, old Mini parts, A40 parts,
and now with my son doing *project cars* VW and Chebby parts. I even
think I have some 68 Ford parts still up there.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ