license plates

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: license plates
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:52:09 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I got my bugeye today, sans one rather small yet important part, KEYS!  So
while I'm waiting for my friendly neighborhood postman to show up at my door
with said keys, I'm sitting outside, looking at the car, practicing putting
on the top and tonneau, and lifting the bonnet, which I think weighs more
than me!  As I stared at her beautiful smiling front I realized something.
I have absolutely no idea where I'm supposed to put the from license plate!
I have no front crome bumper, which is where all the pictures have them, so
if any of you have had a similar problem, and a solutions that'd be great!
I suppose my next question would have to be, maybe I need a bumper, where do
I get one?  I could not find one in either the Moss nor VB catalogues for
the bugeye, only the Mk II and beyond.

Thanks
Patricia