Re: license plates

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: license plates
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:11:37 GMT
      Patricia, look further in your Moss catalogue for Body Fittings,
Bugeye, and near the bottom right of the page is the solution to your
problem.  Part # 400-625 for $67.50, but I bet you can find someone to make
something quite similiar for a lot less.  Congradulations on your new
ownership.       BOB