Re: MGA advice

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA advice
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:08:24 EDT
In a message dated 07/28/2000 2:09:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM writes:

<< What do you guys think?? I'd especially like to hear from the MGA owners
out
 there. When I looked at it before, it appeared that it really wasn't any
more
 complicated than my Bugeye, and used many of the same components. It looks
like
 it would require a lot less work than my bugeye did, and because it's pretty
 complete, I won't have to spend 5-years looking for parts like I did my
bugeye.

 Regards - Bryan >>

Bryan,

Sign on to the MG list for a couple of days and contact Barney Gaylord, or
perhaps someone here has Barney's e-mail or web page address.  He is to MGA's
what Frank is to Sprites.

RH