Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:48:02 -0700
Hi Rick,

Keep in mind that Sept 10 is the Palo Alto meet. I know you don't care for
it, but I think several Bay Area folks are planning on going.

The coastal trip sound great to me and the length of the coast you have
covered would cover lots of us in different areas where Bay Area listers
live. People could join in for different legs if they wanted.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A