SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:03:42 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
I think that 9/10 is the date for the Palo Alto All Brit Day.

Paul A

>Hi all,

>It's time for another SWAG trip.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  If
not I will proceed with a trip.

>I was thinking of a coastal tour, because it's too hot over here right
now.  We could do a light house tour to Point Bonitas and Reyes.
Stopping for lunch in Pt Reyes Station.  We could go see Pigeon Pt.
Lighthouse below half moon bay.  We can even go to Pacific Grove and
visit the light house there.

>So what's is the general opinion, I know you guys and ladies have one.
I was thinking of Aug. 13 Sunday, The Golden Gate Healey club is gong
to  Big Basin.  We could probably tag along with them.  Sept. 10 we
could go also but that's way in the future.