Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:22:37 +0000
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Guys,

Okay the general consensus is 9/10 is a bad date, so lets try for 9/24.
My next date off in Sept. is the 24th.  How's that date?  If we get
later in the month when it's cool over here, we could do a Moaning
Caverns run in the foot hills.  Moaning caverns is the biggest cave in
the state.  You can even repel from the top on an escorted tour, but
that would take too long.  So this run we could just use the walking
tour.  But it would have to be a little cooler climate or most would
over heat.  The drivers and passengers that is, Our cars could probably
handle it.  Has some great twisty's on it.  Let me know which everyone
wants to do.

Vote for the Lighthouse tour?  (___)

Vote for the Caverns Tour?     (___)

Sorry, I forgot all about Palo Alto Meet.  I was even planning on
attending.  It's not on my calendar, but is now.

Rick