Re: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 10:38:25 -0400
> On 8/5/00 10:32 AM, Bruce Lowry at egnorant@flash.net wrote:

> Cruelest I have ever seen was a young lady named Ann Yale...her first
> name was Bitch. Then there are the local twins,(Accent on the caps)
> oRANGjello and leMONjello. Have met a Kandy Kane, Delaundy, Lobirtha and
> my favorite Formica Dinette. O.K. The last on was only on a list of
> possible names for a child. He was maned Malcolm Jamal.

I went to college with a woman whose parents named her 9 -- that's right,
the number nine, not spelled out.  I think she had a brother named 5.

And there was a computer guy I know who spelled his name Bo3b -- the 3 was
silent.  I think that was his creation though (possibly appropriated from
Tom Lehrer).

Regards,
Robb
1962 Sprite