RE: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 11:08:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
There's also the governor from Texas in the 1800s named James P. Hogg.  Had
two daughters named...

Ima and Ura

If you don't believe me, look it up!

And, last one from me, promise, were my friends from China, Feng and Mei
Ling Lee.  They were expecting their first child, and the topic of naming
the new little one came up.  My suggestion didn't go over too well.  My
thought was to name the kid Real.  That way when in school, the teacher
asked for his name, he'd reply "Real Lee".  And the teacher would then
respond, "Yes, I'd like to know your name, really!".  I think the suggestion
for the middle name was what got me in trouble.  My suggestion for the
middle name was Ugh.  Real Ugh Lee.  I'm just now out of traction from the
beating his wife gave me...<grin>  They ended up naming him Brian.  Oh well,
I tried!<grin>

Back to the garage, the little car STILL isn't in the paint shop yet.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin CA