Re: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [no lbc] Re: Cruel Parents
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 13:32:58 EDT
How about Denise and DeNephew for twins.....?

    Sometimes it's stranger than fiction, and even more pathetic than a soap
opera out there in the fringes...   A few years ago, I worked the ER/Acute
Care Clinic at a kid's hospital... Thirteen year old mother brings her doll
AND her newborn in for a checkup...
    "Okay, Mom, what's the baby's name?
             "Which one?"
     I started to say "The real one.." but I pointed at the wiggly one....
            "Oh, she be  Delicious.."
     "Can you spell that?"  I ask
            "Not too good,  but I got's it here on a paper....
                Gets worse:
       "And your name, Mom?"
                "Latrina"
        And what's your doll's name