Tie downs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tie downs
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:06:36 -0400
I recently picked up an enclosed double-axle trailer that will very nicely
fit my '62 Sprite.  (And I think at a very good price...)

Before I get flamed by all of you who think I should be driving rather than
trailering the Sprite, I completely agree.  However, when we travel as a
family (in our 1971 school bus -> camper conversion), we'd like to be able
to bring the Sprite as well.  Hence the trailer.

Anyhow, my question is how best to secure the Sprite inside the trailer.
The trailer has a couple of big blocks which I can put the front tires up
against and a floor mounted tie-down in the back.  I've got a racheted
tie-down strap to use, but where is the best place to hook it on the Sprite?

Thanks,
Robb
'62 Sprite