Re: Miata question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata question
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:31:11 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
One owner's explanation:

My Big Healey and my Midget live in my garage, with the tops down.   They
get driven in the rain, but mostly only when caught out.  My Miata lives
outside.  It's just a modern car that's more fun to drive than an SUV or
truck and I mostly use it for driving to work.   Because it lives outside,
the top is up most of the time because it is driven mostly on short trips in
town or to work.   I don't want to raise and lower the top several times a
day, and I don't want to discover the leather seats full of water at work
because I didn't notice it was raining.  The top on the Miata goes down when
I take it on the road, or when I will be driving it more than a few miles at
a time.

Steve Byers
'66 Healey 3000
'73 Midget