RE: Miata question

To: Toby Atwater <Toby@intri-plex.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata question
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:33:09 -0700
Probably not news to most of you, but the Miata has it roots in the
(Bugeye) Sprite (along with the Lotus Elan). A friend of mine knows one of
the people involved in it's design, and he told me that the Sprite served
as inspiration for the Miata. Don't knock 'em if you haven't driven one.
They are definately reminiscent of their British inspiration.

On the top down issue, if you drove your "toy" every single day, and
everywhere you went, would you always have the top down?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A