Re: Miata question

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata question
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:30:28 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Probably 'yes' in fair weather, but not in February.  My Fiat Spider was a
year round driver for a while and the top went down at least once every
month.  The top was quite easy to raise and lower with one hand while
driving at low speed.

Back in the days of the 'B', I used to dry my hair by driving with the top
down.

If money was no object, I would probably pick up a Miata for a winter car.
Actually, I've tossed around the idea of having a second Sprite as a fair
weather winter car to travel with the kids back and forth to the ski hills.
Seeing how some people have patched them together and that some cars get
parted out when in better shape than mine is/was, I don't see it as
sacriligious(sp) to pick up a parts car and drive it..

Now, if I had a Miata with air conditioning, the top might not come down in
hot mid day traffic.  Some days the hot sun can be torture.

Robert D.