Re: Electric fan thermostat

To: ulix <ulix@u.washington.edu>, sprite list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric fan thermostat
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:23:53 -0500
Ulix, et. al,
         I played with this a bit and think I found a suitable switch.
Beck/Arnley number 201-1158.
85/80 c or on @185 / off @ 176 f  5/8-18 thread  single wire. Note that on
Spridgets the sealing is done at the bevel of the sensor seating. It's a
gland nut. This sensor has a step which very closely approximates the bevel
of the original. It fits almost all Chrysley/ Mitsubishi imports 84-91 4
cylinder. Sells for $30. ish.
I have not actually tried to install it or use it, but it should do.
         HTH    Peter C.
----