Re: Re: My Friends, Today Was a Good Day (Chock Full Of LBC)

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Re: My Friends, Today Was a Good Day (Chock Full Of LBC)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:25:04 -0400
Cc: Michael Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
LMAO.  True.  But I was sick.  Bad stomach.  I kept the hand cleaner handy, and
frequently utilized the neighbor's son and his friends to watch my tools as I
ran in the house.

I don't know about you folks,  but when I'm utilizing the facilities frequently
during a day,  I'd much rather use my own bathroom.

I'm at work now, still sick.  12+ hour work days (almost every day) make for
little sleep and lowered immune system.  Living in the City with it's super
clean air doesn't help.

Besides,  they don't really care.  With these kind of hours,  they expect us to
have to take some downtime occationally.  Burn out is not uncommon here.  And
positions aren't filled easily.  We've been trying to fill one for 2 months.

Mike

Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net> wrote:
> If someone in my office called in sick so that they could spend the day
working on their car, they'd be looking for a new job the next day!

Bob