Re: My Friends, Today Was a Good Day (Chock Full Of LBC)

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Friends, Today Was a Good Day (Chock Full Of LBC)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:59:03 EDT
It is always worth bearing in mind the power to weight ratio.  More than 1
person and as many as 4 in the Camry,  one person in the Spridget.  Such
'odds' shift the balance to the Spridget's favour.  I for one am always ready
to give anyone a run for their money when there are 2 or more occupants of a
car when I am on my own.

Daniel1312