Is is Moss or UPS?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is is Moss or UPS?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:34:44 EDT
Hey,

I ordered some parts last week (so I can spend the weekend working on my car)
and asked if the air shipping required a signature. I was assured that it did.
Great, I'll just pick it up at UPS on my way home from work.

When I called today to follow up on my package, I was told by Moss customer
service that it had been left outside my apartment. When I asked who signed for
it, I was told it didn't need one.

So, I asked why I was told differently on Saturday. It seems (from a different
person) that only "overnight" air requires a signature. Also, it was implied
that the decision is up to the UPS driver.

Am I missing something here? Don't they just check off a box that says
"signature required" on the paperwork?

Alix <--- annoyed that I have to go home now and make sure my shipment is there.