Re: Is is Moss or UPS?

To: RBHouston@aol.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, ATSEIFERT@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is is Moss or UPS?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:45:39 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/2000 4:41:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< I know it is frustrating when they do not leave a package you need, but
they
 do not know the neighborhood as well as you, or you, and have much more to
 lose.  Yes, people have been known to pick up the box on the front porch,
 take it inside and call in a claim that it was not dellivered.

 I was tempted to call UPS and complain when the left three boxes of Gateway
 Computer on my front porch.  With the cow-skin boxes, they were advertising
 for a theft. >>

Well whenever I have a choice, I advise senders to mail UPS rather than
Airborne specifically.  UPS is real good about leaving the package on the
porch.  With both of us working, and their refusal to be here at a specific
time, it is real difficult to get delivery.

--David C.