Re: New List Member

To: "Webmaster" <webmaster@upstate-web.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New List Member
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:48:52 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
ben,
welcome! questions?  ask away!  a bugeye?  hmmmm, excellent
choice(personally speaking).
porsche?  well, could have been worse.  many list members have vehicles
other than spridgets so your varied interests just give you the luxury of
having alternate experience to draw from in problem solving down the road.
good luck in your search for a car which fits your personal picture of where
to start.

chuck.