Re: New List Member

To: "Webmaster" <webmaster@upstate-web.com>
Subject: Re: New List Member
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:10:46 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Webmaster,
              Gee... i saw a very nice right hand drive bug-eye for
              $7500 last year at the ABMF in Portland Or.. and a
              pretty good one for only $5200 this year... on the other
              hand.. i have a 66 that i only paid $2500 for.. three
              years ago... needs engine work... but still.... while
              the bug-eye is the more collectible, the "square bodied"
              sprites are much cheaper to get into... and the parts
              (running gear) seem to be "swappable"... tho i must
              admit.. my goal too is to advance (regress?) to the
              bug-eye model... Welcome to the list

--
Best regards,
 Bill