RE: New List Member

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: New List Member
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:24:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>

-----Original Message-----
Got any cats? Did you use silicone brake fluid in your Porsche?  How many
guns do you own?  Can you tow a Porsche?  How?  Were your Porsches chrome or
rubber bumpered?

--------------------------

Well where do I start?

No cats

No silicone brake fluid

No guns, well... a paint gun?

Yes you can tow a porsche, HOW? well the first time I did it with a tow
rope. Then I welded a towbar for later such emergencies.

Crome or Rubber? All but one crome bumpered it was fiberglass bumpered. I
still have the later.

As far as beig prepared to be a home mechanic, I am very used to this as
well as creative roadside repairs! I am also used to stock under-powered
engines in sporty two seaters.

Now what is the deal with the cats????

Ben