RE: Camshafts

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, "Spridgets " <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Camshafts
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:44:57 -0400
Ain't no way I'm a gonna go down that road again. I started that whole
arguement 2 weeks ago just asking the damn question!!!

Larry

Now as for that Datsun?   Hmmmmmmmmmmm

At this exact moment in time 10/6/00 11:48 AM, patrick.elliott@attws.com
made the profound statement:

>a 1275 with a Kent 276 bolted to a datsun 5 speed.......

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section