Re: NLBC: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: NLBC: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 22:52:23 -0500
Cc: sfooshee@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Must say I thought the same - maybe a little bit of truth, but mostly
overblown.  Then I saw my friend's truck.  It was a Ford Ranger extended
cab w/ Wilderness AT's.  Three of the four were affected by the recall.
All three had a visiable 'crack' about 3/4" from the top of the tread
around the whole tire - both inside and out.  The fourth tire (with a
'good' date-code) was fine.  He got them replaced last week.  Nothing
but Cooper's for my vehicles!

-Scott

--
                          Scott Kilborn