Re: NLBC: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: NLBC: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:09:17 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Geez, the one time I go overboard, there's a research fellow right
on me. My apologies.

But it does seem that we have had lot's of bad policy based on
axe-to-grind research or media short cuts. Latest examples abound
in the environmental and animal lover movements. Furthermore, we
are now getting slanted poll results, because the pollsters ask
slanted questions. And you should have seen the question posed on
the Quebec referendum that almost split up (48%) Canada.

In the end, you and I would be better served if popular press
journalists simply reported the facts....yes, mam, just the facts.
But that would be work, wouldn't beat the deadline and, heavens,
might even produce a non-subjective result.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug