Re: roll bar/DMV

To: "Patricia Sauthoff" <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roll bar/DMV
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:14:51 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
   Pat, ( If I may be so bold with this sobriquet)
I question the validity of " collector car emissions " , at least for
your vintage of automobile, on the grounds that Federal guidelines are
what the states are required to adhere to and there are not , to my
knowledge,any  prior to 1968. Ergo, what standard are you to meet? How
emissions efficient do you suppose that a 1908 Ford is? Or for that
matter how about the standards for a '54 Corvette? I suggest that you
go to a superior ,of  the clerk you saw, and get clarification of the
statute you must attain to.

Brad