roll bar/DMV

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: roll bar/DMV
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:04:08 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
        Well thank you all very much for all your advice about the roll bar.
After a lot of though I decided to hold off on it for now.  I have it in my
living room just waiting, but I really don't like it.  I don't want to drill
holes in my car and I think it'll look kinda silly.  I realize that I'd be
safer with it, and I'm going to be driving the car every day, but I just
can't bear to drill holes in her.  Everytime I think about it I get upset,
it just doesn't seem right to me.  So now all I have to do is explain this
all to Mom, who isn't going to be a happy camper, and find a place for it to
live for awhile.  I'm not going to try and sell it right away, in case I
change my mind again.  (I'm female we do that a lot ok?  <G>)  I guess it'll
just live in the barn with my bf's B roll bar.  He's had it for 6 years and
it's still in the barn so that makes me feel a lot better!

        As for all the PennDot bashing that was going on the other day I've
got a Colorado DMV problem that's really getting me down.  I've been trying
for awhile to pass my emissions test (failed it 3 times now!)  and come to
find out I live in the only county in the state (from what I can tell) that
requires "Collector" cars to ever pass emissions.  So I'm going to have one
of the parental units put the car in their name so that I can get my
stinking plates.  Had I known that in the first place life woulda been a lot
better!   Ggrrrr.....  Oh well thanks to a nice drive with Mark I learned
the truth!  Whoo hoo, thanks Mark!

Patricia
'59 Bugeye