Re: adventures in driving

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: adventures in driving
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:34:51 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/2000 6:14:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
mikeg@vicnet.net.au writes:

<< Just get a replacement peg!>>

Mike, I agree.  You hit the Nail On The Head !!

<< For the "we tight" brigade, just use a mig welder to add a blob of
material to
 the worn area and a file to make it the right shape (done that!) >>

I would be VERY interested in Hiring you to work for me 'cause I see you
"work" for a lot less than $ 9.95 per hour !!

Cheers..........

           Ed

PS:  Relocation expenses not included.  Wages will be paid in cash (approx.
$ 2.4875/hour).
           OK??? (er, housing, nor any other "normal" costs included.)  (BUT,
free use of "Da Fridge" allowed).
PPS:  You "did" use a PoziDrive tool to remove and reinstall, RIGHT???