Re: Patchin' the Manifold

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Patchin' the Manifold
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:42:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/2000 4:13:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

Well, David, NOW you have gone and, WITHOUT doubt, jinxed yourself!!!!

<< Here is what I am gonna try, being a Valentine ordained, Clarici
 authorized "We Cheap" club member. >>

And here is YOUR (new) prob.  It IS "The WE Tight" club!!!!!!!  Oh oh!!!!!

<< Remember (if you'uns is old enough--ED is
 for sure!) >>

You "do" mean Ed in NC, right??

<<going in those old country stores with the pot bellied stoves?  >>

Huuum, youse be lookin' in da mirror again????

<< The hot pipes above them were smeared with this cement stuff, as well as
any
 cracks in the pot belly, and it churned along merrily and hotly?  Well I
 stopped by my local old time hardware store today and procured a small
 ($2.29) plastic jar of FURNACE CEMENT, good to 3000 degrees F.  I am gonna
 smear and force that stuff into and onto the manifold and see if'n it works.

 I will post to the list the results in a couple of weeks.  >>

er, I do beleive dat dem der pipes was not made of "plastic"???  Enq....nah!!

 <<Anybody ever tried this???? >>

OH MY G*D, a "leader"!!!!!   The "world" is coming to an "end"

<VBG>

Ed