Re: Engine and Transmission

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Engine and Transmission
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:27:23 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I appreciate original cars.  But I don't have one.  If I had alot of time,
money, and a good starter car, I'd like to create a car fit only for life
in a dehumidified bubble.  But I don't have any of those.  I have a 61
Midget that would make a very nice bubble car, but this car has changed
hands way too many times over thae past 40 years, aquiring such things as
a Hurst shifter, vega wheels, a nasty yellow seat, and stainless steel
floor boards.  while most of these things could be redone and made
original, the stainless steel floorboards insured that this car could
never be original.  I still have the 948 (original as far as I can tell),
HS2 carbs, no alternator, bullit connectors, and no headlight relays.  But
as long as some DPO has made some irrepairable adjustments, why not make
the best of it.

-Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget