RE: Engine and Transmission

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine and Transmission
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:12:45 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Something's wrong with your Tercel then! our 88 tercal had
300k miles on it (bizness car) before the head gasket died. I
replaced the head gasket, and sold it for 1000 bucks.

Supposedly Toyota in the early 90s decreased the life of their engines to
match the competition and because the values of hi-mileage
cars are worthless, even though they run fine.

Toby
71 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser (524k miles)
69 Sprite
69 Midget