White smoke on startup

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: White smoke on startup
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:47:33 -0500
My 77 Midget will produce clouds of white smoke out the tail pipe
on startup.  This happens only when the car has not been run for
over two weeks.  If it sits for a couple of days there is no white
smoke on startup.  The clouds will disappear after about 3 minutes
of running.  I found this this morning when I need to get my
other car into the garage to thaw the block.  All is well now.
I figure clouds of smoke on startup is not a good thing, but since
it does not happen all the time, anyone have any ideas?

Gilroy