RE: LBC on TV

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC on TV
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:52:25 -0800
I caught that last night (sorry, not a football fan) and they described it
as a "Dushinberger (sp), made in Luxembourg" I think. I like Larry's idea
though. Unfortunately, since Home Improvement left the air enthusiast cars
don't get much respect.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com