re: LBC on TV

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: LBC on TV
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 00 15:03:25 EST
ryan marro wrote:

> Didn't catch that one, but I saw the tail end of a car on "The Twilight
> Zone" (B&W version--did people ever _really_ watch TV like this?).

  When watching the uhf channel on my color tv, the color would
occasionally go away and become black&white.  I never noticed 'til someone
else asked why I was watching something in b&w. (No cable, just rabbit ears.)

  Anybody else getting the digest version of the list just get a bunch of
posts from back in August???
    Ed in NC (and apparently somewhere in the Twilight Zone) ;-)