Re: LBC on TV

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: LBC on TV
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:03:32 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
ryan marro wrote:

> Didn't catch that one, but I saw the tail end of a car on "The Twilight
> Zone" (B&W version--did people ever _really_ watch TV like this?).

My parents did not get a color TV until ~1981 when I was about 18.  Until
that point in my life I thought that Star Trek was in black and white.
Imagine my surprise to see it in color.  I will admit my father was an
early adopter of cable tv.  We had cable since the 70's.  He must have
been the only person in the world with only b/w tv's and cable.  Anyway
I don't really think it twisted me that much.

Gilroy