Re: LBC on TV

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC on TV
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:11:33 FILETIME=[A5AE7390:01C06A08]
Didn't catch that one, but I saw the tail end of a car on "The Twilight
Zone" (B&W version--did people ever _really_ watch TV like this?).  My wife
yelled from up the hall and I came to see what it was.  All I saw was a
taillight that looked like it was from a late Midget.  My wife informed me
that the car was being pulled by a horse.
Ryan