Re: Handling ?

To: kturk@ala.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Handling ?
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 02:34:14 FILETIME=[7BFA4FA0:01C07DD2]
Keith,
My "Guide to Purchase and DIY Restoration" by Lindsay Porter says that if
your car "veers left or right" when you accelerate and decelerate (no
braking, just decelerating), "the rear axle is loose or the springs are
faulty or [Frogeyes] the radius arm bushes have deteriorated or the radius
arm itself has lost strength through corrosion."  Hope that helps.
Ryan