headlamps

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "bugeyes" <bugeye@egroups.com>
Subject: headlamps
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 04:59:28 -0700
The headlamps on my car stink.  I think they're ancient b/c the PO didn't
drive this car very often, and never at night, so he had no need of getting
new ones.  I however do drive it during the evening and would really like to
see well.  There are some really bright lights that the LBCar Co. sells, and I
think they have 'em for Bugeyes.  So my questions are what wattage (?) should
my generator be putting out. (That may not be the correct term, please forgive
me it's 5am and I'm sick.)  And do any of you daily drivers out there know of
any good headlights I could use.

TIA
Patricia
'59 Bugeye