RE: headlamps

To: Trisha <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: RE: headlamps
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:14:29 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Trisha,

Halogens are now made with 65 watt upper and 65 watt lower.  This is a
signiicant improvement over regular halogens as most driving is done with
the low beams. All those I have bought this way have the wattage marked on
the package.

Regards, Paul A

FROM:   "Trisha", INTERNET:patricia.sauthoff at Colorado.EDU
TO:     "bugeyes", INTERNET:bugeye@egroups.com
        "spidgets", INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   1/19/01 7:11 AM

Re:     headlamps

The headlamps on my car stink.  I think they're ancient b/c the PO didn't
drive this car very often, and never at night, so he had no need of getting
new ones.  I however do drive it during the evening and would really like
see well.  There are some really bright lights that the LBCar Co. sells,
and I
think they have 'em for Bugeyes.  So my questions are what wattage (?)
should
my generator be putting out. (That may not be the correct term, please
forgive
me it's 5am and I'm sick.)  And do any of you daily drivers out there know
of
any good headlights I could use.

TIA
Patricia