Re: Vintage looking lapbelts

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage looking lapbelts
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:12:54 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
So Ron, how many spridgets can you fit into a C-130? How much do
transport services charge to move cars around the country? Puts a
whole new spin on the phrase "moonlighting"!

At 6:40 AM -0800 1/30/01, Ron Soave wrote:
> > Try your friendly local aircraft supplier. The set I
> > need to have installed
> > in my car accidentally fell off a C-130.
>
>Yes, those belts would be appropriate.  Bad memories,
>and from only last week.  I had several recent C-130
>flights between 1/8 and last week, the 1st of which
>was a lot of sub-1000 ft altitude work that turned
>into a vomit-comet.  If it were not for a severe case
>of the flu, I'd be at Edwards AFB today to ferry a
>C-130 to Eglin AFB.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu