Re: Vintage looking lapbelts

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage looking lapbelts
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:58:31 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Do I have to worry about scratching the Paint on the sides?  they are about
53" wide and have a total length of what....10'?   Oh this is already like
Math and I don't have my Load Plan for the 130 anyway.....

I was a Strategic Mobility Planner at one point in my life I could have
answered that question..... I know your going to cube it out before you
Gross it out...... speaking of which..... RON..... your one sick puppy....
ain't bad enough you would Fly in one of those things.... and ADMIT it....
but to do it more then once?    We all know real Aircraft beat the air into
Submission...

Keith