Re: Can't start the darn thing - too cold

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Can't start the darn thing - too cold
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:49:27 -0500
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, john@megatonebomb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> I have often thought about this subject and came to the following conclusions:

Daniel, and all.
It has to be the temperature.
My A40 starts up like it was running 10 minutes ago as long as it is 40
degrees out.
It just will not start under 40.
I just assumed A-40 stands for Ambient temp of 40 for it to start.
It is perfectly tuned.

What does the list think about a faulty starter?
All my other Sprites fire up no matter how cold it is so the plugs, oil,
gas, or anything else can NOT be the problem.
3 Sprites and the A40 all running 1275s, 20/50 oil, NGK plugs, etc.
Why does one not like the cold?

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ